The House on Adams

Here is a picture of what looks like from the candles, my 5th birthday. I can see in my eyes that I was really wanting Dad to get done with MY toy so that I could play with it. The really annoying thing about it was that Dad was REALLY good with the etch-a-sketch. I was amazed at how talented my Dad was. Amazed and jealous.
And in the background we have Mom... she must have just gotten off work, she is all dressed up. Hey, wait, maybe this is proof that at least once I went home with them after being at grandma's. (see previous post
http://useamirror.blogspot.com/2006/05/how-far-back-can-my-mind-stretch.html)
Looking at that picture it just seems like someone else. It was so long ago. I sure wish I had the energy and the health of that 5 year old. I wish a lot of things now.... but I wonder what my wish was then, as I blew out the candles on my cake..... I wonder if it came true......
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts